8 week class starting Monday, November 17, 2014 – 6:30pm to 9:00 pm
(meets every other Monday, with time off during holidays)
Location: East West Yoga, La Jolla, CA
First Class: Drop in, cost $15.
We often find that:
- the words don’t come out right (or at all!)
- we don’t know how to talk to someone new
- we get lost in misunderstanding each others
- someone gets triggered or angry
- we suffer in long periods of awkward silence
- the conversation goes sideways into a completely unintended direction
- we fight a lot
- we break up
Would you like to play with a group of like minded folks at learning to connect and communicate in a way that is co-creative, curious, and exciting, and without judgment?
- relax more about communication and conversation (even have fun!)
- make difficult conversations easy and flowing
- play with learning how to “click” with someone new – quickly and deeply – without being awkward or creepy
- have deeper, thriving love and intimacy
- more connected and pleasureable sex through better communication
Join me for a new class where we will learn these skills and have fun with each other. This first class will be open on a drop in basis, with subsequent classes being a closed group. These classes fill up very quickly.
Cost: Donation for this, the first class of the series. You will have an opportunity to join the remaining classes should you desire.
You must register to secure your space:
Eric Sjoberg, Organizer Bio:
Through his coaching and somatic therapy practice, Eric has helped hundreds of people find more intimacy, romance, connection and success since 1995. He helps people with integrating Power and Love in body, mind, and heart.
Eric does this using many of his own material, and through a unique blend of Somatic Experiencing®, Pathwork® Spiritual Counseling, and a lifetime of exploring personal and spiritual growth paths. Clients who have struggled hopelessly have found more peace and fulfillment in working with Eric than they ever thought possible.
When Eric isn’t helping people feel better, he can be found anywhere between the trees and waves of San Diego, or wandering in uncharted ethereal realms of spirit and ether, crafting his writing about love, non duality, or the vast and wondrous realms of the human shadow, or adventuring in and around San Diego with his significant someone. Most of his earthly adventures involve healthy eating, travel, yoga, dancing, and finding ways to be with nature.
Eric strives to bring as much fun and adventure to his work as he does in his personal life. He brings an air of being an ordinary guy, (which he is!) and sees the adventure of difficult experiences as an opportunity, not a burden.