PROCESS GROUPBi-Monthly Group for Women and Men
Want to dig deeper into your evolution?
Has most of your deeper work been with just men, or just women? Ready to mix it up a little?
Do you want to be more present, powerful, and loving with others?
Looking to create change in your life but are just stuck?
Get the support you need for the change you want.
We are forming a mixed gender group to work deeply in transformation in personal, interpersonal, and spiritual realms. We will utilize many tools and teachings- from Pathwork, movement, Somatic Experiencing, meditation, and much more.
Whether it be struggling with the consequences of being a too nice, too mean, too shy, and all the problems that these create in love and work, or whether we are trying to find our way to being more awake and present in our minds, bodies, and hearts, working in the context of a small group comprised of men and women can be powerful.
Eric brings over ten years of process group facilitation and his skills and experience as a somatic therapist to bear in supporting those that join this circle. And, those that are called to this are of a caliber that will bring each other support in a way that goes deep, and will help us to face ourselves in places that we have not seen, and to grow in places where we have been stuck.
This is a group of like-minded men and women who are committed to developing and integrating potency and vulnerability, to self-facing, and mutual support. We will have some combination of check-ins, movement, process, and discussion. There will occasionally be some ceremony that will help us to integrate our work more deeply.
Join the Group!
- We will have open meetings (participants screened by Eric) until we have eight committed for the next 8 sessions, then the group will close
- First and third Tuesdays, starting with OCTOBER 4 & OCTOBER 18, 2016 6:30- 9:30pm
- Meetings held at Expressive Arts at 32nd and Thorn: 3201 Thorn Street, North Park, San Diego, CA
- Email Eric with a statement of your interest and experience with group and personal work. You will be invited to then fill out an intake form.
- Full attendance at each meeting is encouraged. Skype available if you cannot make it. Talk to Eric for details.
Cost and Payment:
- First meeting on OCTOBER 4, 2016: Cost $40 per night, prepay, $50 per night day of or at the door.
- Limited to 12 participants, minimum 6 for.
Adventure into your shadow!
find your soul within your fears!
Discover your blind spots
with honest reflection from others
Learn deep, authentic connection
by setting aside your mask
TWO STEP REGISTRATION:
(Pay to the right —>)
(Register to the left <—)
Day of or at Door (space available) $50
“Eric is an extremely good listener with a very safe presence. His way of working has given me a new relationship to my emotional self, and powerful tools for calming and soothing myself in even the most difficult situations. As a result, my existing relationships have really improved and I have been able to move out of old patterns that were not serving me.” Kypris Aster DrakeKypris Aster Drake
“By helping me become more conscious of patterns and previous life lessons, Eric has put me on a path toward finding an ideal and healthy relationship that I desire and deserve.”Greg
Eric’s work gets to the root. I consider myself a savvy guy in the world of growth and living well, living consciously. But I have continued to struggle, especially in relationship. I have sought all sorts of help from other therapists, men’s groups, spiritual work, body based somatic and nervous system work… I have been around.